Monday, August 07, 2006

Back to Blogging


It’s been a while since I’ve updated this here blog. I guess it has something to do with the summer season, which finds Relix going monthly, music festivals going daily and my post-suburban hormones going through the roof. And, while one might argue that those are ideal blogging conditions, I decided to let time mentally filter my public(ish) persona. Anyways, my summer has been eventful to say the least. Since June, when the Greenhaus Effect slipped from a daily, typo-plagued recap of all things Mikey (call it the Jambands.com of my blogging world if you will) into a state of semi-hiatus inactivity (call it the Disco Biscuits of the blogging world if you will), I’ve covered a ton of ground---mostly festivals (Jam on the River, Mountain Jam, Wakarusa, Bonnaroo, High Sierra, G.R.A.B. Tour, All Good, 10,000 Lakes, Randall’s Island…) and weddings (Seth and Jenny/Evan and Evan/Eve, Alexis/some random dude she met last Wednesday)

It’s been good, albeit busy, and most of my best adventures are available in audio form at www.relix.com/radio. That’s it for now, though I swear on my favorite Phish show that the Greenhaus Effect will return to its daily, self-depreciative glory. Until then, enjoy this picture of Benjy and I Dave Vann sent over last week. I think I’ll make it the inside cover of my second album, Same Day, Different Typo

No comments: