Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Earplug Alert!

As I type this, the Allman Brothers Band is beginning its epic, 45 night version of “Whipping Post.” I usually limit myself to one ABB show per Beacon run but, since I fear the ABB’s end is slowly drawing near, I decided to pick up a few additional shows this spring. Also, apparently my friends Jon Topper and Jim Walsh have been shifting through my dreams, or at least this blog, because all my favorite currently active touring bands are actually playing under the same roof this weekend as part of snoe.down: moe., the Disco Biscuits, the Slip, Brazilian Girls, and Brothers Past. Plus I get to ski! So, without further a due:

2007-03-22-Allman Brothers Band @ The Beacon Theater

2007-03-23- moe., Tea Leaf Green, Little Feat, and more @ snoe.down, Lake Placid, NY

2007-03-24- moe., the Disco Biscuits, Brazilian Girls, The Slip, and Brothers Past @ snoe.down, Lake Placid, NY

No comments: